How To Get Rid Of A Hickeys Fast
INTRODUCTION OF HICKEYS
So, you were out with your girlfriend or boyfriend last night, things got fun. You wake up in morning to attend school, collage or office and when you stand in front of mirror, “Aaah what really this spot is?” This is nothing but hickeys. Before discussing about how to get rid of hickeys, first we need to know what are hickeys and why they formed. Generally people use the common words for the hickeys like LOVE BITE, KISS MARK, LOVE SYMBOL, OR SUCK MARKS. Mainly the hickeys are formed but deep kissing or sucking the skin area. The areas where hickeys are immediately and easily formed are neck and the arms.
REASON BEHIND THE HICKEYS
People often think the cause behind the hickeys. They even think that weather it is permanent or temporary. Actually in most of the cases it is temporary and last maximum 5-15 days depending upon the affected area. hickeys are caused when the blood vessels inside the skin get burst by sucking or deep kissing over the skin. Hence the initial red spot develops at the target area due to clotting of the blood, which after some time turns into dark and then disappears with the recovery of the busted vessels.
How To Get Rid Of A Hickeys Fast?
As we have discussed earlier Hickeys typically last from five to twelve days and may be treated in the same way as other bruises. Ways to reduce the appearance of hickeys include:
- Recent hickeys - Icing to reduce swelling, rubbing them with a chilled spoon to break up blood clots.
- Older hickeys - Applying a warm compress to dilate vessels and promote blood flow.
HOW TO COVER HICKEYS: NORMAL COURSE
They can be covered with powder or fake tan. Alternatively, articles of clothing such as scarves, snoods, turtle necks, or sleeves may be used to conceal hickeys.
But, If you to get rid of a hickeys fast, before starting, there are some things that are important to you. First, after receiving the Hickey best ways to use cold as soon as possible. The sooner, the better, is generally the best although within the first twelve hours. After that there are various effective things via which you can say bye to your hickeys viz, Brushing method, Using toothpaste, Using make up things, Using Vitamin K and lot more. Lets have a look on few amazing way to vanish your hickey:
How To Get Rid Of Hickeys
1. Cold Method:
As previously mentioned, this method after receiving the hickey is used as soon as possible. You get a hickey, ruptured blood vessels under the skin leads to the blood flowing out through the leaking area and forms blood clots. A good way to help more blood flowing to the affected area and thus reduce the size of Hickey, is simply creating a cooling zone that reduces blood flow out for the vessel, remove the clotting and normal the flow.
Wrap the ice in a paper towel and place it on your hickey. Press firmly around the ice surface and gently Hickey and just steps to the surrounding areas. Leave ice for twenty minutes and then try to remove it. Repeat as much as possible for the first day.
You also have an ice pack or frozen spoon (a common method) can use. You can place several metal spoon in the freezer for least ten minutes more. Take a spoon and rub against your hickey. Once it is no longer a cold spoon, return it to the freezer and use the next one.
Warning! Do not put ice directly on your skin. Always use an ice pack or put something between the ice and your skin.
2. Hot Method
Stuck around for at least 48 hours if you want to get rid of a hickeys fast by using this method. Once that’s left to burst blood vessels under your skin, the blood is collected, has healed. That blood will disperse slowly and be reabsorbed into your body. Re absorption of warm blood pulsation at the Hickey area will help you to remove Hickey, this will increase blood flow to the area. 10-20 minutes on the Hickey field, put a hot water bottle or warm compress. You do not have a hot water bottle or warm compress, you can heat water, soak a towel in hot water, and use that instead – just make sure it is not too hot.
Warning! Do not use hot method within 48 hours of receiving Hickey. Burst capillaries may not be completely cured, by increasing blood flow to the area, you can make big hickey!
3. Toothbrush / comb:
- This method make it easier to break up Hickey and helps to spread the blood around your body.
- A stiff bristled toothbrush (you can substitute with a comb) and ‘brush’ the area of Hickey. Gentle scratching the region and can eliminate inflammation but you may damage your skin as you apply more pressure, make sure to apply pressure but not much. Some people use a vibrating toothbrush.
- Five to ten minutes after this, apply a cold compress for ten minutes and then repeat as necessary.
4. Lipstick or pen caps:
Just like the toothbrush method, this method use to break the blood clots and helps to increase blood circulation in that area.
- A lipstick cap, pen caps, hats stick man, or indeed to find any small cylindrical object.
- Place the cap directly on top of your hickey.
- Press down hard to your skin. (this method requires a lot of pressure but then, you do not hurt yourself or worse Hickey sure!)
- While pressing down around your skin so that it twists, twist cap. Try half or a full turn of the cap.
- Release the Hold in this position for ten to twenty seconds.
- Repeat several times for ten to fifteen minutes.
5. Mint / mint toothpaste:
- Peppermint and mint oil based lotions can help to increase blood circulation. A mint toothpaste can help as well, do not use either of these.
- You can not get any of the mint toothpaste you can use peppermint oil, spearmint oil, peppermint lotion instead.
- Apply a layer to your Hickey area. It will begin to feel.
- Once the tingling has stopped, remove the toothpaste with a warm damp towel.
Warning! It can cause local irritation of the skin as you can repeat the treatment, but do not overdo it. Use this method to increase circulation and break up the clot because it works very well.
How To Get Rid Of Hickeys Fast: QUICK TOUR
Hickeys are bruise mark caused by biting or aggressive kissing or sucking of soft skin. It generally occurs at the neck region. Hickey is actually accumulation of blood due to application force on a particular area for a specific period of time.
Hickeys are cured by various ways. Following are considered as effective ones in getting rid of hickeys.
- Cooling the hickey:
Take some ice cubes in a clean piece of cloth as soon as possible and gently compress it over skin for several minutes. Be extremely careful and donot compress it hard. Remove the cloth and compress it again. This cures the hickey.
- Brushing the hickey away:
This method is one people prefer a lot and are considered to have achieved results. In this one would need a new toothbrush. Toothbrush needs to be gently applied on and around the area. After 15 minutes, a cloth with ice cubes is to be rubbed on the target area. This contributes into fast discoloration of hickey.
- Scraping with a Coin:
IN this method blood movement is kick started by scraping off coin on target area. In this process, take a coin, Pull the skin on opposite sides of hickey and through edge of the coin scrap the skin in a rough way. This pushes the accumulated blood in the area into the capillaries. This method hurts a lot. It may result into reddening of the area but this particular red mark gets cured in a faster time compared to the hickey.
- Toothpaste application:
Tooth paste can be applied on the area to cure the tingling effect. After some time of application, toothpaste needs to be removed and washed with warm water. Repeat process after 24 hours again depending on the effect.
Massaging helps in lightening the area. Gently take 2 fingers and rub in a particular manner around the hickey and in the next minute change the direction and rub in the opposite way. This is the easiest method of discolouring the hickey but it accordingly takes the maximum take for action.
- Bottle Method:
If already more than 48 hours have passed since the hickey then you can put a hot water bottle in the area of hickey for at least 15 to 20 minutes. By doing so the blood will be reabsorbed into the body as the blood will spread into the capillaries and the hickey would soon disappear.
- With help of lipstick or pen cap:
You can take a pen or a lipstick cap cylindrical in shape, put it over the hickey and by applying some pressure press it into the skin, twist the cap in a way that the skin also gets twisted , do so for approximately 20 seconds and then release. Repeat it for some 10 minutes. This will increase the blood circulation in the area of the hickey and will disappear.
- Medication & others:
Few medicines and lotions are also available in the markets that help to get rid of a hickey. Excedrin helps by thinning the blood and also increases the circulation of blood resulting in quick healing of the hickey. Arnica salve is also used to get rid of hickey.
If you do not want to go for all these methods then the best way to get rid of a hickey is to hide it. The various options available for the same are for example concealer, with the help of a good brush you can apply concealer carefully on the region of hickey and then apply a foundation over it. It will very smartly hide your hickey and you can get rid of it very easily.
- How To Get Rid Of A Cold Fast
- Best Total Care
- How To Get Rid Of A Double Chin Fast
- How To Get Rid Of A Hickeys Fast
- How To Get Rid Of A Runny And Stuffy Nose Fast
- How To Get Rid Of A Stomach Aches
- How To Get Rid Of A Zits Fast
- How To Get Rid Of Blemishes Fast
- How To Get Rid Of Bloating Fast
- How To Get Rid Of Dry Skin On Face
- How To Get Rid Of Freckles Fast
- How To Get Rid Of Oily Face
- How To Get rid Of Pregnancy Nausea Fast
- How To Get Rid Of Redness On Face
- How To Get Rid Of Skin Moles At Home
- How To Get Rid Of Sunspots