INTRODUCTION OF HICKEYS
So, you were out with your girlfriend or boyfriend last night, things got fun. You wake up in morning to attend school, collage or office and when you stand in front of mirror, “Aaah what really this spot is?” This is nothing but hickeys. Before discussing about how to get rid of hickeys, first we need to know what are hickeys and why they formed. Generally people use the common words for the hickeys like LOVE BITE, KISS MARK, LOVE SYMBOL, OR SUCK MARKS. Mainly the hickeys are formed but deep kissing or sucking the skin area. The areas where hickeys are immediately and easily formed are neck and the arms.
REASON BEHIND THE HICKEYS
People often think the cause behind the hickeys. They even think that weather it is permanent or temporary. Actually in most of the cases it is temporary and last maximum 5-15 days depending upon the affected area. hickeys are caused when the blood vessels inside the skin get burst by sucking or deep kissing over the skin. Hence the initial red spot develops at the target area due to clotting of the blood, which after some time turns into dark and then disappears with the recovery of the busted vessels.
How to get rid of a hickeys fast?
As we have discussed earlier Hickeys typically last from five to twelve days and may be treated in the same way as other bruises. Ways to reduce the appearance of hickeys include:
- Recent hickeys - Icing to reduce swelling, rubbing them with a chilled spoon to break up blood clots.
- Older hickeys - Applying a warm compress to dilate vessels and promote blood flow.
HOW TO COVER HICKEYS: NORMAL COURSE
They can be covered with powder or fake tan. Alternatively, articles of clothing such as scarves, snoods, turtle necks, or sleeves may be used to conceal hickeys.
But, If you to get rid of a hickeys fast, before starting, there are some things that are important to you. First, after receiving the Hickey best ways to use cold as soon as possible. The sooner, the better, is generally the best although within the first twelve hours. After that there are various effective things via which you can say bye to your hickeys viz, Brushing method, Using toothpaste, Using make up things, Using Vitamin K and lot more. Lets have a look on few amazing way to vanish your hickey:
how to get rid of hickeys
1. Cold Method:
As previously mentioned, this method after receiving the hickey is used as soon as possible. You get a hickey, ruptured blood vessels under the skin leads to the blood flowing out through the leaking area and forms blood clots. A good way to help more blood flowing to the affected area and thus reduce the size of Hickey, is simply creating a cooling zone that reduces blood flow out for the vessel, remove the clotting and normal the flow.
Wrap the ice in a paper towel and place it on your hickey. Press firmly around the ice surface and gently Hickey and just steps to the surrounding areas. Leave ice for twenty minutes and then try to remove it. Repeat as much as possible for the first day.
You also have an ice pack or frozen spoon (a common method) can use. You can place several metal spoon in the freezer for least ten minutes more. Take a spoon and rub against your hickey. Once it is no longer a cold spoon, return it to the freezer and use the next one.
Warning! Do not put ice directly on your skin. Always use an ice pack or put something between the ice and your skin.
2. Hot Method
Stuck around for at least 48 hours if you want to get rid of a hickeys fast by using this method. Once that’s left to burst blood vessels under your skin, the blood is collected, has healed. That blood will disperse slowly and be reabsorbed into your body. Re absorption of warm blood pulsation at the Hickey area will help you to remove Hickey, this will increase blood flow to the area. 10-20 minutes on the Hickey field, put a hot water bottle or warm compress. You do not have a hot water bottle or warm compress, you can heat water, soak a towel in hot water, and use that instead – just make sure it is not too hot.
Warning! Do not use hot method within 48 hours of receiving Hickey. Burst capillaries may not be completely cured, by increasing blood flow to the area, you can make big hickey!
3. Toothbrush / comb:
- This method make it easier to break up Hickey and helps to spread the blood around your body.
- A stiff bristled toothbrush (you can substitute with a comb) and ‘brush’ the area of Hickey. Gentle scratching the region and can eliminate inflammation but you may damage your skin as you apply more pressure, make sure to apply pressure but not much. Some people use a vibrating toothbrush.
- Five to ten minutes after this, apply a cold compress for ten minutes and then repeat as necessary.
4. Lipstick or pen caps:
Just like the toothbrush method, this method use to break the blood clots and helps to increase blood circulation in that area.
- A lipstick cap, pen caps, hats stick man, or indeed to find any small cylindrical object.
- Place the cap directly on top of your hickey.
- Press down hard to your skin. (this method requires a lot of pressure but then, you do not hurt yourself or worse Hickey sure!)
- While pressing down around your skin so that it twists, twist cap. Try half or a full turn of the cap.
- Release the Hold in this position for ten to twenty seconds.
- Repeat several times for ten to fifteen minutes.
5. Mint / mint toothpaste:
- Peppermint and mint oil based lotions can help to increase blood circulation. A mint toothpaste can help as well, do not use either of these.
- You can not get any of the mint toothpaste you can use peppermint oil, spearmint oil, peppermint lotion instead.
- Apply a layer to your Hickey area. It will begin to feel.
- Once the tingling has stopped, remove the toothpaste with a warm damp towel.
Warning! It can cause local irritation of the skin as you can repeat the treatment, but do not overdo it. Use this method to increase circulation and break up the clot because it works very well.